Spoil your loved one and indulge in the very finest elements of the Fleurieu Peninsula, offering the perfect blend of exceptional wine, great food,
and breathtaking nature.
Explore Onkaparinga Gorge national park by luxury 4WD, tour McLaren Vale Shiraz. Trail by e bike including a visit to a local providore, two
course lunch with matched wine, indigenous art gallery, winery tour and three wine tastings.
Drive along Silver Sands Beach before visiting a wild coast lookout for a sunset glass of sparkling wine, ocean views and kangaroo spotting. End each day with a local produce platter and bottle of premium McLaren Vale wine.
- 2 nights accommodation in a Coastal Lodge Suite with breakfast provisions
- Luxury SUV transfers to and from McLaren’s Shiraz Trail for the e-bike tour
- A morning 4WD tour into Onkaparinga Gorge National Park to look over an ancient gorge & McLaren Vale Vineyards, plus see native flora & fauna
- A guided e-bike tour of McLaren Vale’s Shiraz Trail including visit to a local providore, two course lunch & matched wine, indigenous art gallery, winery tour and three wine tastings
- A late afternoon drive along a pristine Fleurieu Peninsula beach to see gulf views & spectacular biodiversity
- Visit a wild coast lookout at sunset to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, ocean views and kangaroo spotting
- Dinner of local Fleurieu produce + complimentary bottle of wine each night catered in your suite
How good does this sound? If you would like to book or want more information, you can find out by clicking below.
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy only, twin bedding not available. Operating 7 days a week with blackout dates applying during December 24 to January 10 and June, July & August. Package is subject to change and availability. Flights and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. Offer ends 30/12/2020. For full terms and conditions, email firstname.lastname@example.org