Why stay in Gympie? when you can stay in a luxurious 4.5 star cottage in the beautiful Mary Valley located 15 minutes south of Gympie.
Ride and relax with a 3 night Stay at the Amamoor Homestead in the beautiful Mary Valley. You will also step on board one of the meticulously restored trains for your Classic Rattler Run Steam Train Experience which departs from the historic Gympie Station.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Mary Valley as journey through the picturesque small town of Dagun before making a turnaround at Amamoor an historic town bordered by Amamoor State Forest, home to more than 120 species of birds.
With packages starting from AUD$990 per couple, this is a great little getaway or add on for anyone’s holiday.
• 3 nights in either a Bed & Breakfast suite or a self-contained cottage
• Hearty Homestead Breakfast daily, served on the wrap around verandah with breathtaking
views of Amamoor and Kandanga.
• Evening meal per person each night from the menu (excluding the Rib Eye)
• cheese platter on arrival
• 1 day out on the historic steam train the Mary Valley Rattler
Terms and conditions: No packages on long weekends & public holidays. Group bookings of 2 or more packages discounts apply. Tickets are non-refundable and must be paid in advance. Tickets are subject to availability.